New Brunswick Energy Efficiency and Conservation Agency
|Street Address||35 Charlotte St, Ste 101|
Saint John, NB E2L 2H3
View Google Map
|Office Phone||506-643-7826 |
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-643-8833|
|Primary Contact||Tracey Somers, Communications Officer, Efficiency NB; Phone: 506-643-2860; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||The mandate of Efficiency NB is: |
* To promote energy efficiency measures in the residential, community and business sectors of New Brunswick;
* To develop and deliver programs and initiatives in relation to energy efficiency;
* To promote the development of an energy efficiency services industry;
* To act as a central resource for the promotion of energy efficiency in New Brunswick; and
* To raise awareness of how energy efficiency measures can lead to a more reliable energy supply for New Brunswick.
The Residential Energy Efficiency Program:
* for Existing Buildings (homes and apartments)provides financial incentives up to a $6,000 to residential owners who make eligible energy efficiency improvements to their homes and buildings.
Efficiency NB also offers a program for Commercial Buildings:
* Energy Smart - for existing buildings.
Visit www.efficiencynb.ca for program information and tips and advice on how you can become more energy efficient.
|Areas Served||New Brunswick|
|Application||Efficiency NB toll free line 1-866-643-8833 |
Efficiency NB website
SNB Service Centres
SNB toll free line 1-888-762-8600
|Languages||English ; French|
|Located In Community||SAINT JOHN, City of|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|
|Subjects||Advocacy ; Financial programs ; Hydro ; Loans ; Provincial government|
|Broader Terms||Banking ; Financial services ; Government ; Public utilities|