New Brunswick Energy Efficiency and Conservation Agency
|Street Address||35 Charlotte St, Ste 101|
Saint John, NB E2L 2H3
View Google Map
|Office Phone||506-643-7826 |
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-643-8833|
|Primary Contact||Tracey Somers, Communications Officer, Efficiency NB; Phone: 506-643-2860; Email: email@example.com|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||The mandate of Efficiency NB is: |
* To promote energy efficiency measures in the residential, community and business sectors of New Brunswick;
* To develop and deliver programs and initiatives in relation to energy efficiency;
* To promote the development of an energy efficiency services industry;
* To act as a central resource for the promotion of energy efficiency in New Brunswick; and
* To raise awareness of how energy efficiency measures can lead to a more reliable energy supply for New Brunswick.
The Residential Energy Efficiency Program:
* for Existing Buildings (homes and apartments)provides financial incentives up to a $6,000 to residential owners who make eligible energy efficiency improvements to their homes and buildings.
* for New Construction provides financial assistance to support the construction of new homes built to Efficiency NB’s Energy Efficiency Specifications or an EnerGuide 83 rating or built to Efficiency NB’s Net Zero Standards. The maximum incentive for new homes is $7,500 (for achieving Net Zero).
Efficiency NB also offers programs for Commercial Buildings:
* Start Smart - for new construction
* Energy Smart - for existing buildings.
Visit www.efficiencynb.ca for program information and tips and advice on how you can become more energy efficient.
|Areas Served||New Brunswick|
|Application||Efficiency NB toll free line 1-866-643-8833 |
Efficiency NB website
SNB Service Centres
SNB toll free line 1-888-762-8600
|Languages||English ; French|
|Located In Community||SAINT JOHN, City of|
|Service Level||(30) Provincial Government|
|Subjects||Advocacy ; Financial programs ; Hydro ; Loans ; Provincial government|
|Broader Terms||Banking ; Financial services ; Government ; Public utilities|