|Street Address||163 St. John St|
Fredericton, NB E3B 4A8
View Google Map
|Intersection||St. John and Brunswick Streets|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 3414 |
Fredericton, NB E3A 5H2
|Office Phone||506-443-9960 |
|Primary Contact||Misty McLaughlin, Chief Operating Officer; Phone: 506-443-9960 ext 224; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Corinne Calabrese, Executive Assistant to Vice-President; Phone: 506-443-9960 ext 221; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||Bridges of Canada Inc. exists to minister to the total person by meeting the spiritual, physical, emotional and mental needs of prisoners, ex-convicts and their families. Bridges of Canada Inc. offers many services including: |
1. Bamone Camp for children at risk and/or from offender families.
2. Cons for Christ Book, Card & Media Ministry. These materials are sent into prisons across Canada and worldwide as well as distributed to offenders, ex offenders, and their families at no cost to recipients.
3. Christmas for Kids Program, Christmas gifts are provided for children who have a mother or father incarcerated as well as turkey and food box. These gifts are given to the children from the incarcerated parent.
4. Toll free prayer line 1-866-867-7294(Canada only)
5. Chaplaincy Department - works with offenders, ex offenders, and their families. Recently hired 5 new chaplains for full time service in the provincial institutions in NB.
6. Friend of a prisoner program: trained volunteers correspond with inmates and inmates are provided with life changing testimony books as requested.
7. Prison Evangelism - Teams of trained volunteers and/or staff visit Federal & Provincial New Brunswick Institutions regularly.
|Hours||Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00 pm (closed daily from 12 pm-1 pm)|
|Located In Community||Fredericton|
|Print Material||Christian Testimony Books, Videos, Tapes, CD's and DVD's available to offenders and others "at risk" and their families by contacting us by mail, email or telephone. |
Bridges of Canada Newsletter available periodically.
|Service Level||(51) Registered Charity|
|Subjects||Camps ; Chaplaincy services ; Children ; Christmas assistance ; Inmates|
|Broader Terms||Age groups ; Home support ; Offenders ; Recreation ; Recreational facilities|