|Record #: HDC0610||Last Modified: 16 Mar 2021||Last Full Update: 16 Mar 2021|
|Mailing Address||c/o Saint John Police Force
PO Box 1971
Saint John, NB E2L 4L1
|Description & Services|
|Description of service(s)||Criminal Record Checks requested by employers, fingerprinting requested by employers, and pardon information.
Fingerprinting also completed for immigration.
Information drop off: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Clearance Letter Pickup: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
*No same day service*
|Hours||Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm|
|Areas Served||Saint John|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) - 99 year(s)|
|Application||Clearance Letters: (Pardons, Employment & Immigration. See Below)
1) Must be a resident of the City of Saint John.
2) A letter on agency letterhead from the organization requesting the police records check that includes:
(a) Applicant’s name.
(b) Whether they will be working with or responsible for children or vulnerable people.
(c) Application is for volunteer position or paid employment.
(d) Full name and title of person requiring (asking for) the check with full contact information.
3) The applicant must produce two pieces of appropriate identification that confirms their name, date of birth and Saint John address. One piece of identification presented must include a photo.
4) Must attend in person.
5) Cost - $35.00 for employment, $10.00 for volunteer, $100.00 for expedited (cash only – tax included)
Fingerprints for Pardons, Employment or Immigration:
1) The applicant must produce two pieces of appropriate identification that confirms their name, date of birth and address. One piece of identification presented must include a photo.
2) Cost - $35.00 for employment (cash only – tax included)
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Service - Service - $25.00 (cash only-tax included) for Criminal Record Checks & fingerprinting requested by employer. ; Service - Service - $35.00 (cash only-tax included) for Criminal Record Checks & fingerprinting requested by employer.|
|Located In Community||Saint John|
|Address & Map|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***|
|Service Level||(10) Local Government|
|Service Categories||Criminal History Records ; Employment Documentation/Verification ; Municipal Police|