Contact Information
Office Phone 506-658-5350
Fax 506-658-3981
Primary Contact Greg Norton, Principal, Loch Lomond School; Email:
Alternate Contact Cheryl Aylward, Vice-Principal, Loch Lomond School; Email:
Description & Services
Description of service(s) Loch Lomond school is a K-5 elementary school located in the far eastern section of the City of Saint John, N.B. It is located directly across from the Saint John Airport. The present site of the school was chosen in 1953 when a four classroom school was built. Since then, the school has seen three major additions to the facility (1957, 1978, and 1991). 
About 25% of the students live near the school and within the boundaries of the City limits while the other 75% live beyond the City's boundaries. Some of the communities serviced by the school include Baxter's Corner, Barnesville, Grove Hill, Garnett Settlement, Black River, Gardner's Creek, and much of the area along the St. Martin's Road. The majority (some 98%) are bus students and many travel fairly long distances from the rural communities.
Hours School Hours: 
K-2: 8:30 AM - 1:45 PM 
3-5: 8:30 AM - 2:45 PM 
Lunch Period: 
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Areas Served Saint John
Eligibility Grades K - 5
Languages English
Fees None
Location information
Located In Community Saint John
Address & Map
Loch Lomond School
25 Evergreen Ave
Saint John, NB E2N 1H3
View Google Map
Accessibility Unknown ; ***Note that accessibility is self-reported. Please contact the organization before arrival***
Other Details
Service Level (30) Provincial Government
Service Categories Elementary Schools

Please Read This Important Information

The Human Development Council is committed to providing a database that is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, we are unable to assume any liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality. Please contact The Human Development Council to report concerns or to make suggestions.

Records in this database contain links to MapQuest and Google Maps which are provided as a convenience to the user. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the maps provided by MapQuest or Google Maps and the user is urged to confirm the location independently.